Automator Workflow Additions is a group of Automator Actions designed to enhance Workflows and overcome some of their limitations.
What better way to understand something than to look at a few examples:
- Batch Workflows: shows how to use saved results to perform a batch process.
- Add, Remove & Execute Workflows: shows how to set and access the content of a saved result across multiple Workflows.
- Dynamic Folder Workflows: shows how the location for new folders, copied files and moved files can be dynamically created.
At the heart of Automator Workflow Additions are three new Actions: Save Result, Open Result and Resave Result. These new Actions allow results from Files/Folders and URLs data type Actions to be saved, opened and/or resaved in any Workflow. The ability to save a result in one Workflow and open it in another creates new possibilities in automating your everyday tasks.
In addition to allowing the content of results to be shared between Workflows, Automator Workflow Additions enables you to dynamically set the location of new folders, of copied Finder items and of moved Finder items.
Taken together, these features mean you can accomplish more involved tasks through creating flexible and dynamic Workflows.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 (Universal).
Not compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6).
Download: File size 4.0MB
Having trouble downloading?
Purchase: Purchases are made through Rightside Response's Online Store. Automator Workflow Additions costs (USD)$19.95.
- Good Troubleshooting Practices for Automator Workflows
- Automator Workflow Additions Troubleshooting
- Uninstalling Actions
If you wish to send us feedback regarding our website and the products found on it, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org